|Data Crystals Required||4|
|Type||Long range type|
|Level 1 HP/Level 10 HP||2000/2900|
|Type||Name||Solidity||Penetration||Explodes?||Refill Type||Level 1 Ammo/Level 10 Ammo|
|B Shot||AntiAircraft Gun||Nonsolid||None||No||Gradual||20/???|
|X Charge||Max Shot||Nonsolid||Total*||Yes||N/A||N/A|
* Max Shot fires both the AntiAircraft Gun and the Beam Gun. The former has no penetration; the latter has total penetration.
Using this BorgEdit
Fighting this BorgEdit
Hide and shoot continuously or keep moving and shoot continuously. Samurai Shogun kills Death Arc in about eight hits with the Shogun Slash.
How to Get this BorgEdit
"Defeat Death Commander Tama" at the Construction Zone is a good place to fight Death Arc; it's the only borg there. This mission is unlocked by losing "Protect the Death Crystal" at Kou's Home. Death Arc is also found in the following battles:
- "Another Death Commander" at Sunnyside Park
- "Defeat a Death Commander" at Little Hill
- "Defeat a Death Commander" at the Market Place
- "Training with Met & Tama" at Little Hill
The force sequence for Death Arc is 1, 3, 10, 11, 12.